What is a Good Submission:
- Fair-minded and objective.
- Good command of English.
- Jargon-free (remember that most readers are non-Muslims).
- Suitable Length (In the case of written submissions):
a. Articles (2 pages)
b. In-depth reports (4 pages)
c. Interviews (4-5 pages)
Note: 1 page is 650 words without images or illustrations.
Themes for Comming Issues:
Submissions that math the themes of issues are very welcomed, yet we accept and publish some submissions that are not related to the theme of the issue.
- Winter 2006-Spring 2007: 'Haj.
- Summer 2007-Summer 2008: Muslims and Globalisation
- Next Issue: to be announced. Join our mailing list to be notified about it.
General Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
|< Prev||Next >|